About Me

Lives in Ohio, enjoys virtualy all music (exept country) likes the cincinati Bengals, Cincinati Reds and OSU Buckeyes. Likes COD: Black ops and Madden NFL 10

Sunday, November 28, 2010

2010 first peson shooter reveiw, Halo Reach

well, we can say that 2010 was a huge year for first person shooter games! Halo reach, COD: black ops, gears of war 3, metal of honor: airborne.
First i'm going to talk about Halo. I went out and bought Halo Reach this year, and let me tell you now: if you don't have it, you might not want to go buy it. I am not a big halo fan, but this was not worth $60! I have always hated the "sheilds" but when they are drained, it's like there's a super human under all of that inpenatrable armor! Now I'm going to show some up sides to reach: great grapics, and the rocket warthog. I did like the needeler and needeler rifle, but they almost never exploded, they would just stick to your opponent. My personal rating: 6/10, sorry bungie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment